Covid Policy from 19th July 2021
1) Temperature Checks will take place at the door
2) Anyone appearing to have symptoms of Covid 19 will be refused entry and advised to test
3) NHS Track and Trace is optional, however we strongly suggest you use the facility
4) We advise you to only attend if you have had both vaccines or have had a negative Covid19 test that day
5) Masks are optional but ask you to use common sense and respect those that decide to continue to wear a mask
6) Order @ Table App in place to reduce crowding at bar areas
7) We will have weekly reviews on our policy
8) R.O.A.R applies at all times
9) Reduced capacity
As of the end of September - Date to be confirmed! Please note that this will not come into effect, as the Gov have again back tracked. This will only be a policy if placed upon us by Gov.
Following the following announcement 19/7/21 by Boris Johnson
“By the end of September, when all over-18s will have had the chance to be double-jabbed, we are planning to make full vaccination the condition of entry to nightclubs and other venues where large crowds gather. Proof of a negative test will no longer be enough''.
Therefore you will be required to show your ''Covid Pass'' and a form photographic identification to prove that the Covid Passport is yours.
The ''Covid Pass'' can be obtained by down loading the NHS App (This is different to the NHS Covid App), or by requesting a letter from the NHS 119 service. You will be asked for a form of photographic ID to confirm the Covid Pass belongs to you.
We understand that some people may not be able to have the Vaccines and we await further information from the Gov for guidance in this situation.
PLEASE REMEMBER - If you cannot show your Covid Pass with Photographic Identification you will be refused entry.